1. Write down your top 15-20 goals. Then WRITE THEM DAILY in a diary.
Feel the emotions as you write them.
This is a very powerful manifestation technique.
Trust me, the way you start attracting things into your life will be magical.
2. Read for 30mins a day. Readers are leaders.
Pick up books from Amazon. Bookmark your favorite blogs and consume information in a way that you can teach others.
That’s the key. Don’t just read, learn.
3. Declutter Life – Look at things which you’ve not used for over 2 years – clothes, stuff, shoes and digital junk (photos, files)
Get rid of them if it doesn’t serve you.
If you’ve been without it for 2 years there’a no way you’re ever going to use that.
Live a minimalist life. It’s really awesome. I have very less to myself, and this helps me do more.
4. Rest, Recover & Relax – Work in rhythms. Sleep more. Drink more water.
Take breaks during the day. Maybe go for a matinee show movie mid-week or a spa to de-stress.
Anything to calm your mind.
Spend quality time with your kids, your spouse, your parents and all those to matter to you.
When you’re with your near and dear ones, get your smartphone out of the way.
Be present, mindful.
Relish the moment.
Have eye contact when you speak to your kids.
5. Feed your soul – just as food energizes the body, spirituality, and meditation nourishes your soul.
Whatever your faith may be in, use your valuable time to connect with your Creator.
Just as important our “effort” is, the “grace” of God is equally or more valuable!
Hope you found this valuable.
Share your thoughts below!